The Colorado Council on High School & College Relations is a volunteer member organization comprised of Colorado high school counselors and college admission staff.
Click here to click view pictures from the conference and to relive the great event!
- Colleges/universities descriptions, addresses, websites and phone numbers
- College day/night program schedule
- College admissions application, placement testing, transfer requirements
- Financial aid/scholarship and ethnic minority student guide
- Athletics, costs, index of courses, majors, and fields of study
- Learn MORE!!
Becoming a member of the Colorado Council is a meaningful way to contribute in the effort to help Colorado students prepare and apply for college. It's also a great way to network with other high school counselors and college admission staff throughout the state, and to be "in-the-know."
The majority of work in "The Council" is accomplished in the Committees. Membership on each committee ranges from a few to as many as 15 members. Typically there is a great blend of high school counselors and college admission staff. That balance is what makes the meetings and events so successful and fun.