Associate Member Eligibility
Membership may be extended to interested organizations or individuals representing Colorado-based organizations that:
- Foster and encourage volunteer cooperation between collegiate institutions, secondary schools, organizations and individuals who promote higher education within the State of Colorado
- Promote ethical standards of conduct in the relationships of personnel in both collegiate institutions and secondary schools
- Have a vested interest in providing or encouraging educational opportunities such as free scholarship access, educational skill development, information and resources about higher education and professional development
- Must agree to abide by the National Associate for College Admission Counseling’s (NACAC) Statement of Principles of Good Practice, as adopted by the Council.
Associate Member Benefits
- Attend Counselor Workshops at the Member rate
- Attend Annual Conference at the Member rate
- Receive 1 complimentary Colorado Collegiate Handbook.
- Participate in committees of the Council
- Access to membership directory
Associate Member Dues:
Associate Members: $40
Complimentary Handbooks: 1